[Asterisk-Users] Is SKYPE a threat or should wedo something(together)

Marcel van Kaam, Fonetica marcel at fonetica.be
Tue May 17 13:44:00 MST 2005

Like Kerry said before: Comparing Skype and Asterisk is not so smart.

P2P is something else then Asterisk.

So if you compare Asterisk with Skype or even worry about it then you are
NOT understanding the power of Asterisk and you don't understand the
weakness of Skype.

Which is the worst.....choose yourself.

Marcel