[Asterisk-Users] zttest

Damian Funnell damian.funnell at fff.co.nz
Mon May 16 13:23:14 MST 2005

Rich, did you check IRQ's?  Our zttest results didn't improve markedly
when we did either change (IRQ's or H/T), but the problem went away
regardless.

Other than that Digium have recommended throwing out our SCSI320 RAID
hardware and replacing it with IDE (i.e. not SATA) kit, although
thankfully we haven't had to make this retarded change (yet).

I would also recommend trying to disable H/T in the BIOS (rather than
via software) as I wonder if H/T still runs on your box (but is not
accessed by the OS), so may still be causing you grief.

D.

FFF Managed Technology Ltd
60 Cook St
P.O. 6368 Wellesley St