[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk - fax - spandsp

Bryce Chidester bryce at rhinoequipment.com
Sun May 15 01:10:10 MST 2005

On May 15, 2005, at 00:55, Jean-Yves Avenard wrote:

> Hi
>
> On 15/05/2005, at 5:51 PM, Bryce Chidester wrote:
>
>> I have the same trouble with wct1xxp. I'd just chalked it up to a
>> PCI bug or other low-level hardware problem with the Digium card.
>> I've simply learned not to, though it would be nice to not have to
>> learn work-arounds.
>>

> This only happen if I have something like:
> span=1,1,0,ccs,hdb3,crc4
>
> If I have:
> span=1,1,0,ccs,hdb3,crc4

I'm actually using a T1 to a ChannelBank so my span line looks like:
span=1,0,0,esf,b8zs

> then it doesn't hang... Doubt it's a PCI bug ....

Seems rather fishy that no matter medium or timing source, rmmod'ing
the module could hang the machine. Maybe I'll look into this more
when I get the logic analyzer hooked up.

> Luckily I have an electronic switch I can control remotely to turn
> the machine off/on !

Mine's in the closet at the end of the office... so far to walk, 30ft/
10m :-P. Well, that and fortunately I don't find myself doing it
often - once a month average so far.

Regards,
Bryce Chidester
Rhino Equipment Corp.
bryce at rhinoequipment.com        SIP: 305 at rhinoequipment.zapto.org
+1 (480) 940-1826 x305                IAX:
guest at rhinoequipment.zapto.org/305