[Asterisk-Users] Incoming calls picked-up then simply hanged-up

John covici covici at ccs.covici.com
Thu May 12 07:06:13 MST 2005

You should put your asterisk into verbose mode using asterisk -cvvvv
or if you are using a server asterisk -rvvvv and you can trace out
what happens and it will be in the log file called full in the
/var/log/asterisk directory and then you can probably figure out what
happened.  Your incoming call context must eventually dial an
extension, but I am sure you will see what is going on if you debug
like that.

on Thursday 05/12/2005 fhunter(fhunter at survivorsoft.com) wrote