[Asterisk-Users] Transparently Routing German pri through Asterisk

Jay Milk jay at skimmilk.net
Sun May 8 06:56:51 MST 2005

Sure... except that the second call *would* be to extension "h" and not
to the same number.  Haven't observed that behavior in real life,
though.  Have you?

Secondly, in my setup, we're using the proper 10 and 7-digit and 011X
patterns.  However, this was a suggestion for a German PRI, and all bets
are off for that, as German numbers don't follow very specific rules.