[Asterisk-Users] Transparently Routing German pri through Asterisk

Wed May 11 10:11:22 MST 2005

Hi!

Be also aware of the ISDN TON (type of number: national, international,
...). Asterisk stable does not handle them correct - there are some
patches in CVS or in bristuff. If your PBX or the telco uses varying
contexts (typical for the CLI), you might experience problems with the
CLI on the phones (missing 0 in front of the number ...).

Also you might have problems with G4 fax which use the high information
layer.

regards,
klaus