[Asterisk-Users] Who's happy with their voip service?

Gregory Wiktor - ADCom Corp. gw at adcomcorp.com
Sat May 7 01:28:21 MST 2005

I am a user of Teliax and voipjet.  I find voipjet to be very reliable
and good for outgoing, very low lag, etc.  Teliax is good too, but I am
finding high lag rates, to the point where there is a half-second delay.

I ended up just ordering a pots line for incoming (since I am going to
be doing advertising), as the lag is annoying.

The downside is that teliax gives me a number like 816-1000, which is a
cool did number.  The local CO does not offer such numbers.

The upside, if there is a problem it is resolved quickly, and my lag
time is much lower.

Overall, If you have good ping time to teliax, they are excellent.
Otherwise, stick with pots for important inbound.  For 800, use a normal
ld company and send to a voip inbound if service is good.  This way you
have all bases covered, although at a slightly higher cost.

Greg