[Asterisk-Users] Good NAT Pnp Hardphone

Gregory Wiktor - ADCom Corp. gw at adcomcorp.com
Sat May 7 01:32:06 MST 2005

Hello All,
I am looking for a sip phone that is capable of automatic nat.  The
Cisco ata186 for example works fine for natting with iconnecthere, but
as for asterisk, both my 7960 and polycom ip600 require you to set the
nat ip on the tftp.

Does anyone know a good phone (or ata) that can do this automatically?

For example,
I want to give a phone to my brother, who is going to europe.  His ICH
softphone is fine there.  Both the poly and cisco though require you to
setup for nat.  He would not be able to set this up though, so I want to
just give him a preconfig'ed phone and plug and go...

Any ideas?

Greg