[Asterisk-Users] Echo Madness

Sun May 8 23:52:17 MST 2005

On Sat, 2005-05-07 at 17:08 +1000, Sophus wrote:
> Hi there, I'm experiencing an echo problem and dammed If I can sort it out.
> A dmesg also shows my card as a E/F REV.
>
> Zapata Telephony Interface Registered on major 196
> Registered Tormenta2 PCI
> ACPI: PCI interrupt 0000:05:08.0[A] -> GSI 3 (level, low) -> IRQ 3
> Freshmaker version: 71
> Freshmaker passed register test
> Module 0: Installed -- AUTO FXO (FCC mode)
> Module 1: Installed -- AUTO FXO (FCC mode)
> Module 2: Installed -- AUTO FXO (FCC mode)
> Module 3: Installed -- AUTO FXO (FCC mode)
> Found a Wildcard TDM: Wildcard TDM400P REV E/F (4 modules)

I've cut most of your text, but it was helpful, so thanks for sending
full info...

It looks like you are in AU, so when you do the insmod, you need to set
the correct opermode (opermode=AUSTRALIA) I've not exactly worked this
out yet, but searching for opermode should get you close....

Also, I presume the reason it works with the w in your dials, is because
it gives zaptel time to do it's echo cancel pulse thing.... so it can
work better....

Hope that helps, if not, post back and we I'll suggest some other
things...

Regards,
Adam

Adam Goryachev