[Asterisk-Users] Polycom 300 setup and AMP

Wiley Siler wsiler at education2020.com
Thu May 5 07:03:10 MST 2005

Contact me offlist but the basic premise is this....
You need only create an extension in sip.conf and then correctly
configure your phone.
If you want AMP, you should install Asterisk at Home 0.9
Sending script via FTP is the best way to go.
Via the web interface (you can get your IP by watching the phone boot)
You can setup the registration to use the extension number and secret.
Admin login is Polycom and password is 456.

The wiki covers a lot more details on Polys and *...