[Asterisk-Users] Polycom 300 setup and AMP

Steve Totaro asterisk at totarotechnologies.com
Thu May 5 10:37:33 MST 2005

this is what i have in my xml file for ext 2208

<?xml version="1.0" standalone="yes"?>

<PHONE_CONFIG>

<OVERRIDES reg.1.address="2208" reg.1.auth.password="2208" reg.1.auth.userId="2208" reg.1.displayName="2208" tcpIpApp.sntp.gmtOffset="-18000" tcpIpApp.sntp.address="time.nist.gov" voIpProt.SIP.useRFC2543hold="" voIpProt.SIP.outboundProxy.address="xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx1" voIpProt.server.1.address="xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx"/>

</PHONE_CONFIG>