[Asterisk-Users] Can I hide caller id on the fly (per each usesetting) on Bristuffed * and quadbri

Daniel Salama dsalama at user.net
Thu May 5 05:12:50 MST 2005

Question: can you override the caller id at all for outbound calls
(whether statically or on-the-fly)? Remember that you need to have the
carrier give you the ability to override the caller id. This is
normally called digit manipulation and is normally regulated by the
carriers so as to avoid people "spam" calling and hiding their caller
id, specially with the DND list.

- Daniel