[Asterisk-Users] Can I hide caller id on the fly (per each use setting) on Bristuffed * and quadbri

Mark Phillips kc2eni at nyc-ares.org
Wed May 4 14:20:39 MST 2005

I do exactly this for my IT support staff. I have a "problem" where my
staff will not answer calls from certain users. Calls to my 3939 IT line
have SetCallerID set to the following

# This is the IT hotline on 798 3939
exten => 3939,1,SetCallerID, "IT Hotline" <3939>
exten => 3939,2,Dial(SIP/3910&SIP/3911&SIP/3912)

Perhaps not the most elegant of solutions but it works well for us.

Mark