[Asterisk-Users] Aastra 480i

Andrew Elchuk aelchuk at cronustech.com
Wed May 4 10:48:13 MST 2005

Hi,

I have an Aastra 480i running with Asterisk.  I can make local and long
distance calls on it no problem, but if I dial a number where another
phone system is involved and I need to punch in some numbers, this is no
go!  I can hit all the numbers on the phone that I want and nothing
happens.  This doesn't happen with a Snom phone or X-lite so this rules
out problems with everything EXCEPT the 480i.  Anyone else have this
problem or know a possible solution?  Thanks.