[Asterisk-Users] TxFax and Tiffs

Matthew junkmailtrapenator at gmail.com
Wed May 4 11:23:11 MST 2005

I am trying to use TxFax and I'm running into a few issues with it.
The problems seem to come from the format of the tiff I am sending.
Does anyone know what the correct format to be sending in? I'm using
Ghostscript to create the tiff, and I've tried quite a few different
settings. Right now the Tiff comes through pretty clear, but gets cut
off after about 570pixels of height.

I've tried tiffg3 tiffg4 tiffg32d (which is best?)
I've tried various resolutions(what should the resolution be?)
I've tried various paper sizes (Should I be using letter?, A4?,
something else? Does it matter?)
Is there some other setting i should be changing?

Thanks