[Asterisk-Users] MEETME core uses ulaw?

BJ Weschke bweschke at gmail.com
Wed May 4 13:35:31 MST 2005

 I was going to recommend the same to him last night, but then I
started digging into the code there and realized they were transcoding
back to LINEAR at their core as well. Now they're not passing that
back through a ZapTel psuedo channel like app_meetme does, but I'd be
interested to see if that fixes the delay issue discussed.