[Asterisk-Users] g729 license

Kanuri, Seshu (Company IT) Seshu.Kanuri at morganstanley.com
Mon May 2 07:46:20 MST 2005

Here is how Digium license works.

1)You are allowed to register 2 times , for which digium license server
does not object.
2)If you want to register it a third time on a different server, send an
email to digium and they increment (or decrement the registrations, in
the real sense) the number, so that you can register it again.

Send an email to support at digium.com with your license details and they
will increment it for you.

Seshu