[Asterisk-Users] ExtensionState problems using Asterisk API

Aurelio Forese a.forese at invidea.it
Mon May 2 07:43:49 MST 2005

________________________________

Da: Aurelio Forese
Inviato: lunedì 2 maggio 2005 16.13
A: 'asterisk-users at lists.digium.com'
Oggetto: ExtensionState problems using Asterisk API

I'm trying to write a web application in php to monitor the extension state of my asterisk peers. My application is working but I'm able to recognize only some status:

                                                                                  -1: when a peer is inexistent

                                                                                   0: when a peer is logged and ready for calls.

                                                                                   1: when a peer is busy in a call (it is indifferent if it calls or receives the call)

 3: (I don't know what it is! In the documentation it means "Digits or equivalent have been dialled" but this is

                                                                                        The default response that asterisk gives me when a peer is existent but not logged).

                                                                                   4: The called peer is ringing

As you see asterisk's response are a little bit confusing me! I've put hint priority to my all my peers in "local" context in my manager.conf so I can receive the extensions' state. Have you some suggestions or can you solve the problem? Are there any particular configuration parameters to put on my manager.conf? As an example I show you how a sip is defined in my manager.conf

[local]

; Example NAT

exten => 805,hint,SIP/605

;exten => 805,1,Macro(local,SIP/605)

exten => 805,1,Dial(${Example NAT},60,Ttr)

exten => 805,2,SetLanguage(it)

exten => 805,3,Voicemail(405)

exten => 805,4,Hangup

exten => 805,102,GoTo(3)