[Asterisk-Users] Enhanced Queue App Revisited

El Flynn el_flynn at lanvik-icu.com
Thu Mar 31 20:09:24 MST 2005

Matt Roth wrote:

> Preferably, I would like an out-of-the-box solution, but custom-coding
> is an option as long as the necessary data is available from Asterisk.
> If anyone could point me in the right direction, it would be greatly
> appreciated.

You're right in that most of the things you're asking for requires custom
programming. All the data should already be there to get the data you want. It's
just a matter of coming up with the application to generate said reports.

You might want to check out XC-AST, do a search on the list for that. It's a
web-based application that should report most (if not all) of what you're
looking for. Otherwise you'll have to roll your own.

We've got our own queue reporting app, doing stuff like what you mentioned. It
shouldn't be too difficult, as long as you've got some means to extract the data
from the queue log files, as well as the CDR. Of paramount importance is
understanding what means what in the queue log file.

Flynn