[Asterisk-Users] Enhanced Queue App Revisited

lenz lenz-ml at oinko.net
Thu Mar 31 23:05:42 MST 2005

In data Fri, 01 Apr 2005 11:09:24 +0800, El Flynn
<el_flynn at lanvik-icu.com> ha scritto:

> Matt Roth wrote:
>>  Preferably, I would like an out-of-the-box solution, but custom-coding
>> is an option as long as the necessary data is available from Asterisk.
>> If anyone could point me in the right direction, it would be greatly
>> appreciated.
>
> You might want to check out XC-AST, do a search on the list for that.
> It's a web-based application that should report most (if not all) of
> what you're looking for. Otherwise you'll have to roll your own.

Yes, in fact it does (its initial requirements were more or less based on
the same list) and adds quite a number of additional reports, both in
deferred and real-time modes (see the manual at
http://demo.xcept.it/xc-ast/download.jsp to have an idea of the many
things it does).
Though it is a commercial application, it is available free (as in beer)
for smaller call centers, SOHOs and goodwilling * hackers. :-)
Bye,
l.

--
Assum est, versa et manduca.