[Asterisk-Users] Enhanced Queue App Revisited

Matt Roth mroth at imminc.com
Thu Mar 31 13:23:27 MST 2005

In July of 2003, this message was posted asking about an enhanced queue
app for Asterisk.

http://lists.digium.com/pipermail/asterisk-users/2003-July/014965.html

I am evaluating Asterisk for use in a 200+ seat call center, and I need
to know whether any advances have been made in its queue reporting and
real-time monitoring.  An appended list of what I am looking for is
below.  My additions are in ALL CAPS.

For each queue:
  - average delay time per queue ("hold time")
  - max delay time
  - min delay time
  - service level % (# of calls answered within acceptable number of
seconds)
  - total calls to the queue
  - # of calls abandoned
  - MAX DELAY TIME BEFORE ABANDON
  - MIN DELAY TIME BEFORE ABANDON
  - AVG DELAY TIME BEFORE ABANDON
  - # of of calls answered
  - # of agents in that queue
  - # of agents available in that queue
  - # of agents in wrap-up mode in that queue
  - # of agents in other "unavailable" mode for that queue

For each call in each queue:
  - delay time
  - talk time (if answered)
  - ANI for that call
  - number of times that call has been answered (tells you # of transfers)

For each agent:
  - number of calls taken since login
  - avg # of calls taken per minute
  - avg length of calls per agent
  - max call length per agent
  - MIN CALL LENGTH PER AGENT
  - AVG DELAY BEFORE ANSWER ("HOLD TIME")
  - length of current call for that agent
  - CID for current call for that agent
  - status of agent
  - average idle time for agent
  - total amount of idle time for agent during login
  - total amount of talk time for agent during login
  - avg amount of wrap-up time per call
  - total amount of wrap-up time during login

Preferably, I would like an out-of-the-box solution, but custom-coding
is an option as long as the necessary data is available from Asterisk.
If anyone could point me in the right direction, it would be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks,

Matthew Roth

http://www.voip-info.org/tiki-index.php?page=Running%20Asterisk%20on%20Debian