[Asterisk-Users] Concurrent Call in Asterisk

Alex Vishnev avishnev at optonline.net
Thu Mar 31 08:01:47 MST 2005

Stephen,

You should be able to setup what you want. For example, asterisk sip peer
will register with your provider. The IP/analog phones will attempt outbound
calls which will be sent to this provider. What you need to determine is how
your provider bills for the calls. If they bill flat, then you can have 1
user sharing the same account. Otherwise, you may want to check with the
provider.

HTH

Alex