[Asterisk-Users] Concurrent Call in Asterisk

Stephen myvoip at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 06:56:28 MST 2005

Hi All,

Is it possible to have only one SIP account that is shared by several
users ? I am currently setting up one asterisk box for a small company
(around 7 users). Can all of them make simultaneous call using only one
SIP account for termination or I have to setup individual account for
all of them (which will be very troublesome on my side as I have to keep
reminding them to top up , would be good if I just manage one account) ?

Thanks in advance.
Stephen