[Asterisk-Users] dial cmd - called party prompted before connect

Joe Presto asterisk at desktopguerrillas.com
Thu Mar 31 00:05:26 MST 2005

Peter, thanks.  This would be a less than optimal solution for me, as I
wouldn't be able to pass the caller id of the orig caller (which I could do
via IAX), nor would I be able to announce the caller ID after the call so I
could prescreen whether to accept the call or not.  Thanks though - it may
be my only option.

Joe