[Asterisk-Users] .call Files and Unkown Keywords

Scheda scheda at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 19:35:40 MST 2005

Hey, another question. I am having problems with my call files.
Whenever I drop one into the outgoing folder, I get an "unknown
keyword" error for each line in the file. This is what I have my file
as right now.

Channel: IAX2/scheda:*****@switch-2.nufone.net
MaxRetries: 2
RetryTime: 60
WaitTime: 30
Context: outgoing
Extension: 18636045489

On the channel, that may need to be changed. I'm not sure. I got this
format from voip-info.org so I would assume it's correct. I have
exchanged the : for = and the such, but still get the same errors. I'm
not sure exactly what I need to be doing.

Oh, by the way, this is going to a cell phone, an example phone number
is in the extention syntax.