[Asterisk-Users] voicemail patch for forcegreetings and forcename?

Mick Hastings mick_hastings at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 29 19:36:00 MST 2005

Hi Folks,

I am running asterisk 1.0.7 with no probs.
Howerver, during my testing stages I used CVS head and was using the
forcegreetings and forcename feature. I am now setting up a production
server and want to use these features on the stable version but its not
there?

Is there a patch I can use?  or some other way to implement it?

I tried using the app_voicemail.c from CVS head with stable 1.0.7 but it
wouldnt compile :(  This might sound dumb to those in the know but im no
programmer.

any help would be appreciated, I would like to go into BETA testing today if
I can get this resolved.

cheers,
Mick