[Asterisk-Users] Soekris products available in the US?

Kristian Kielhofner kris at krisk.org
Wed Mar 30 09:55:12 MST 2005

Philip Trauring wrote:
> Weird. For some reason when I googled I only got a page in the the UK.
> Anyone know if I can buy the 4801 and case and add a X100P card to it? I
> notice the bundle it with a Sangoma T1 card, but at the moment I need to
> test a single analog line.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Philip

Philip,

	I have a few people doing it with AstLinux (that I know of).  You can
find them on the astlinux-users mailing list at
http://lists.kriscompanies.com to ask them about specifics.

	P.S. - If you want to use Asterisk on a Net4801, AstLinux is definitely
the way to go (but it is me talking, after all)...

--
Kristian Kielhofner