[Asterisk-Users] small qos switch

Bob Knight bk at minusw.com
Fri Mar 25 10:13:24 MST 2005

I have multiple locations running * where all the phone are
on their own lan and all the data is on a separate lan.
The problem is they are sharing the same dsl connection.
The locations are IAX2 trunked together, but it only takes
one data down/up load to just kill the voice.

What I am looking for is a small switch with QoS that I
can stick in ahead of the dsl modem.  Plug in one connection
from the voice lan and one from the data lan.

I have found quite a few 24 or 48 port switches that will do
this, but I really do not need anything that big.  There are
already switches in place.

Any recommendations please?

thanks, bk...

--