[Asterisk-Users] Outbound audio fades out with IAX Provider

Paul Dugas paul at dugasenterprises.com
Fri Mar 25 10:12:54 MST 2005

I have an account with a IAX service provider that I'm happy with but
recently I started getting rather strange reports from users.  They're
saying that occasionally, they'll be on a call via the provider and the
outbound audio appears to slowly fade out to nothing with a bit of static
during the fade.

Does this ring any bells with someone?  I'm going to update * on the
server sometime soon and hopefully that'll fix this but I have no idea
where the cause may be.  Could this be a provider problem?  A network
issue?

Any suggestions for further investigation would be appreciated.

Paul

Config: * CVS Nov-14, Dell SC420, FC3, 1xFXO Digium card (x100p?),
        SPA-841 desksets, SPA-3k for second FXO line and a cordles,
        behind a NAT'ing router with IAX port forwarded.  IAX VoIP
        provider.

--
Paul A. Dugas                    Dugas Enterprises, LLC
paul at dugasenterprises.com        1711 Indian Ridge Drive