[Asterisk-Users] ADIT 600 "Dynamic Impedance matching"

Matt Schulte mschulte at netlogic.net
Wed Mar 23 06:25:26 MST 2005

Has anyone ever heard of this so called Dynamic Impedance matching on
the ADIT 600? I called their support and they've never heard of it. We
are of course having echo problems are on the far end due to
digital/analog conversion on the local end using a channel bank. We have
purchased an ADIT 600 and yes the complaints are "far less" however
we're still getting them. While I have not been witness to this myself
it still seems to be a problem. I understand the quality of wire plays a
big part and yes speaker phones and cell phones can attribute to these
problems remote or local.

The only clue to the dynamic impedance is that the 5g and ver8 of the
FXS cards can "hardcode" the impedance according to country. Well that's
fine and dandy but so can a Rhino CB-24 in the rating of milliamps..

Does anyone have suggestions regarding these issues? Please hold back
the flaming comments. I'm not here to flame, but to resolve and very
tiring issue. :-)

	Matt