[Asterisk-Users] Rhino Channel Bank or ADIT 600

cmould carey.mould at e2team.com
Tue Mar 22 12:36:26 MST 2005

I am forklifting a Merridian option 51c with 112 Nortel Digital Handsets
and 400 analog units. For the analog units  I have quotes for 9 ADIT 600
48 port fxs units and 17 Rhino 24 port FXS channel banks. I have used
neither.  Which is the best choice? The price difference is not that
great.  I am looking at Citelinks 24 port Handset Gateway for the Nortel
Digital units. (Any other suggestions would be appreciated).

Also how many Asterisk servers would I need to handle 200 IP units in
addition to the the above referenced legacy units? How do I size the
server? Do I put voice mail on a different box?

Your comments much appreciated.