[Asterisk-Users] Zap channels not hanging up...

Carlos Chavez cursor at telecomabmex.com
Tue Mar 22 13:52:16 MST 2005

     I have 2 Asterisk servers that communicate with IAX2 between them and
support multiple SIP clients each.  Only one of them has Zap channels to the
PSTN.  I've been having problems because the Zap channels do not hang up when
a sip client of the external server makes a call to the PSTN.

SIP --- Asterisk ---- IAX2 ---- Asterisk --- Zap

     The local * server is using CVS-HEAD-03/08/05-16:08:10 and has 3 X100P
cards.  The remote server is using Stable 1.0.6.  When I use a SIP phone on
the local network the Zap channel hangs up properly, it only happens if the
call comes from the remote server or it has happened a couple of times when I
redirect my desk phone to my cell.

--
Carlos Chavez
Director de Tecnología