[Asterisk-Users] "Succes" report for TDM400 and IBM Netfinity 5600

tmassey at obscorp.com tmassey at obscorp.com
Tue Mar 22 12:55:00 MST 2005

Hello!

I just wanted to tell everyone that I have successfully used a TDM400 with
an IBM Netfinity 5600 server.  I used PCI Slot 3 (the first hot-swap PCI
slot).   I had a ServeRAID 3L controller in slot 1as well, which managed
the server's array.  Other than that, there was nothing extra installed.
2x667MHz PIII, 1GB RAM, 4 x 18GB hot-swap SCSI drives.

The only problems I had were Ouch and Power alarm errors that I believe
were related more to the telephone in use, rather than the TDM card
itself.  More on that in another e-mail.

Tim Massey