[Asterisk-Users] RE: [Asterisk-Dev] Problem Making a SIP call over a long latencynetwork- Call rejected: 407 Proxy

Tim McKee tim at baseworx.net
Tue Mar 22 07:45:43 MST 2005

I also noticed that.  I'm running the 8/1/04 CVS version quite well over ny
global satellite network with 600-800+ ms latency (jitter of +/- 30ms).  The
only time I've had an opportunity to try a new version (1.0.4) I found that
the satellite based SIP phones didn't work.  I didn't have time to debug the
situation, so I went back to the 8/1/04 version.

One day I'll take the time to debug the situation, but it will be a while.

tim