[Asterisk-Users] RE: [Asterisk-Dev] Problem Making a SIP call over a long latencynetwork- Call rejected: 407 Proxy

urban viking urban_viking at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 22 02:35:59 MST 2005

I got the same trouble on some Zyxel ATA box ( NAT and non-NAT)
since I upgrade from 1.0.0 to 1.0.7.
It was working well with 1.0.0 but not with 1.0.7.
I am around 600 ms away from the * server.

Any Clue ?

but it has nothing to do with port blocking , Stateful , and so on .....
the access I use , work with version 1.0.0 but not with version 1.0.7