[Asterisk-Users] Feedback on CBMySql, MeetMe2 and web interface

Dan Austin Dan_Austin at Phoenix.com
Tue Mar 22 02:40:01 MST 2005

I've had 50+ people download the web components, and other
than reports of compile issues, I have not heard if this
collection has worked for anyone.

I do plan to keep updating the * applications and the web
pages, but I have almost meet all of our internal requirements
and wonder if anyone else is finding it usefull.

My focus has been and will likely stay on the user interface,
since I have the apps doing most of what we want and need.

About a week ago I uploaded a new tar.gz of the web interface
that added sort and page breaks to the Update/Delete conference
listings.  My next update will integrate the participants caller
ID into the Monitor component, but that is my last planned
non-bug fix update.  If there is something else the wbe interface
should provide, I would love to hear about it.

If no one has been able to make it work, well that would be good
feedback too.

Dan