[Asterisk-Users] SMS Alert Script - Voice e-mail

Julius Kidubuka juki at one2net.co.ug
Tue Mar 22 02:20:01 MST 2005

Hello,

I have come up with a php script that I believe should be able to send sms
alerts to cell phones as specified. I have added an option under the
extension account settings (am using Asterisk at home 0.6) successfully.

I would like to embed this script into the various specific configuration
files so that it performs it function. I have looked at the conf files
under /var/www/html/admin, which I suspect are the ones I need to
specifically change for this to work, but I haven't had any luck with
that. I can't seem to work out where I need to place the php script!

Does anyone know how I can go about this, in terms of specifying where
exactly I should place my php script and also which other conf files I
need to re-configure so as to have this sms alert facility work right for
me?

Ideas are most welcome and shall be highly appreciated!

Rgds,
Julius.