[Asterisk-Users] Re: Fax receive issues and NVFaxDetect

Luki lugosoft at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 21:42:31 MST 2005

> I removed everything but what I needed to get the fax and email it to
> myself.  So this is all I have, Thanks..
Well, then you need to renumber the priorities! Below is a start. Your
code does not do any emailing, by the way... what happens when you set
the EMAILADDR variable? Nothing... you need to add a handler script to
send the email.

[macro-faxreceive]
exten => s,1,SetVar(FAXFILE=/var/spool/asterisk/fax/${UNIQUEID}.tif)
exten => s,2,rxfax(${FAXFILE})
exten => s,3,SetVar(EMAILADDR=chris at myself.us)
exten => s,3,System(SOME EMAILING CODE HERE)
exten => s,5,Goto(1)

--Luki