[Asterisk-Users] Re: Fax receive issues and NVFaxDetect

Chris Tuska chris at tuska.us
Mon Mar 21 21:06:59 MST 2005

I removed everything but what I needed to get the fax and email it to
myself.  So this is all I have, Thanks..

[macro-faxreceive]
 exten => s,1,SetVar(FAXFILE=/var/spool/asterisk/fax/${UNIQUEID}.tif)
 exten => s,7,rxfax(${FAXFILE})
 exten => s,103,SetVar(EMAILADDR=chris at myself.us)
 exten => s,104,Goto(7)

Chris