[Asterisk-Users] PRI Question

Tim Chandler tim.chandler at multiling.com
Mon Mar 21 21:07:39 MST 2005

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for all the input you add to the list.  This seems to be a very good list.

I am still new to Asterisk.  If I run a PRI integrated T1 line into my office, do I need to split the line between the data and voice before plugging it into the asterisk box or is there some other way to do that?  What are some good options for splitting the line?

Thanks for any input.

Tim

BTW - Giving everyone "a hug" is an expression in Brazil.  Everyone says it... it's like saying "have a good one" or "good to see you."