[Asterisk-Users] DISA Hangs up after DTMF is sent

Peter Bowyer peeebeee at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 00:14:41 MST 2005

On Tue, 22 Mar 2005 03:51:15 +0000, Scheda <scheda at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey, this is happening to anyone who I try this with. We get into the
> DISA, then hear the dial tone. Dial 1 then start dialing the number,
> and it hangs up. I thought adding a wait time after the DISA may help,
> I was wrong. Here is what I have thus far in the DISA extentions.
>
> [DISA]
> exten => 7,1,DISA(no-password||"Scheda" <565> 455-1337)
> exten => 7,2,Wait(45)
> exten => 7,3,Goto(8667393960,3)
>
> I don't see why it hangs up. Any suggestions?

Here's one - look up the proper usage of DISA in the Wiki

http://www.voip-info.org/wiki-Asterisk+cmd+DISA

Get it working with one of the samples on that page, then start
tweaking it for your requirements. I can't work out what you were
trying to make it do from your config - to start with, without a
context specified in the DISA command, the number you dial will be run
from a context called 'disa', do you have one?

Otherwise, post the console output with plenty of verbosity and tell
us what you think should be happening.

Peter
--
Peter Bowyer