[Asterisk-Users] PRI Question

Tim Chandler tim.chandler at multiling.com
Mon Mar 21 21:16:29 MST 2005

Let me further clarify this.  I am looking to buy the TE110P.  The website says that "The TE110P with Asterisk will route voice and data traffic, and eliminate the need for an external router."  How does this work?  How is the data transferred - as a pass-through like a NAT to the server's network card?  What kind of network slowdown are we looking at?  How does this affect the processor?  I would appreciate some more information on how this works.

Thanks,
Tim Chandler