[Asterisk-Users] X100P problem - no responce

mpthimios at in.gr mpthimios at in.gr
Fri Mar 18 13:35:14 MST 2005

Hello,
     I have recently bought a X100P card. I installed asterisk succesfuly.
When I plug my operator's line in the "line" jack of the card the result
is that my line is not working any more. When I put it back to the phone, everything OK.
It seems that the card leaves the line open!
The same happens when I plug a telephone device in the "phone" jack. Furthermore, the phone
does not work in this case.
I use Suse linux 8.2 and a gigabyte motherboard.
Do you think that there may be a voltage problem in the pci slots?
Is my card damaged or I am doing something wrong?
I have also tried to connect the operator's line and the spare telephone device while
the card was not on the motherboard, but the results are the same.

Please respond if you have any clue.
This is my first attempt with asterisk.
The card is used in Greece...
Thanks in advance, Thimios.