[Asterisk-Users] CAC Access Bank Manual

Jerry jjones at quiddesign.com
Thu Mar 17 06:27:32 MST 2005

Carrier Access generally have all of their manuals available for
download. You just have to request a free login. they also provide
excellent dialin support - also free. If your framing LED is blinking I
would double check that both ends of your span are set for ESF.

zttool is the tool for working on the cards.