[Asterisk-Users] CAC Access Bank Manual

Vicky Shrestha mail at vickysh.wlink.com.np
Fri Mar 18 01:20:38 MST 2005

Hi,

The asterisk configuration and the channel bank configuration are both set to
esf and b8zs. Howerver I am still getting the framing Error "Red and
blinking". zttool shows there are no alarms.

According to the manual, Framing Error (Red and Blinking )means

"Network T1 is out of frame (received signal cannot be framed to ESF or D5 as
configured by T1 Option switch 4)"

I tried with both DIP switch on and off, but no help.

Any ideas ?

Is my card or channel bank bad ?