[Asterisk-Users] CAC Access Bank Manual

Vicky Shrestha mail at vickysh.wlink.com.np
Thu Mar 17 03:40:34 MST 2005

Hi,

Does anyone have Carrier Access Corporation (CAC) Access Bank I Manual ? Could
you please email it to me off list ?

We have a FXS channel bank and the framing Error Led is blinking and I have no
clue on what could be the problem .

Is there command line utilities available in Linux to Troubleshoot T1
connection using Zaptel drivers ?

/etc/zaptel.conf
=====================================
span=1,1,0,esf,b8zs
#span=1,1,0,esf,ami
#span=1,1,0,d4,b8zs
#span=1,1,0,d4,ami
#e&m=1-24
fxols=1-24

loadzone=us
defaultzone=us

/etc/asterisk/zapata.conf
[channels]
language=us
context=default
signalling=fxo_ls
;usecallerid=yes
hidecallerid=no
callwaiting=yes
usecallingpres=yes
callwaitingcallerid=yes
;threewaycalling=yes
transfer=yes
;cancallforward=yes
callreturn=yes
echocancel=yes
echocancelwhenbridged=yes
rxgain=0.0
txgain=0.0
group=1
callgroup=1
pickupgroup=1
immediate=no

group = 1
channel => 1-24

dmesg output
Zapata Telephony Interface Registered on major 196
Found TE410P at base address dfcdff80, remapped to d0e23f80
TE410P version c01a009b, burst ON
FALC version: 00000005, Board ID: 00
Reg 0: 0x0e3c6800
Reg 1: 0x0e3c6000
Reg 2: 0x07fc07fc
Reg 3: 0x00000000
Reg 4: 0x00000000
Reg 5: 0x00000000
Reg 6: 0xc01a009b
Reg 7: 0x00001000
Reg 8: 0x00000000
Reg 9: 0x00ff0000
Reg 10: 0x00000000
TE410P: Launching card: 0
TE410P: Setting up global serial parameters
Found a Wildcard: Wildcard TE410P-Xilinx
Registered tone zone 0 (United States / North America)
TE410P: Span 1 configured for ESF/B8ZS
SPAN 1: Primary Sync Source

With regards,

Vicky Shrestha