[Asterisk-Users] OT: Best DB

Paul digium-list at 9ux.com
Tue Mar 15 17:01:38 MST 2005

Let's get back to the highly valid point that Robert made. He is
absolutely right. Good parents teach their children to do the right
thing regardless of what the majority of children are doing these days.

Consider 2 approaches to dealing with a compromised PC. I think the
majority of the so-called "experts" will run a few security-related
programs and really beleive that it is safe to use the computer again.
My approach is always to write zeroes to the MBR and directory areas and
then do a new OS install. I always do that and any patches/updates from
behind a hardware firewall. That puts me in a small minority but that
minority is right and the majority is wrong.

If postgreSQL is a dog, it will be winning first place at all the dog
shows. MySQL(or should I say YourSQL?) is a rodent.