[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk@Home Install Problem

Scheda scheda at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 16:48:24 MST 2005

Whenever I try to install Asterisk at Home, I get this error at about 43%

     There was an error installing rpmdb-redhat-3.4-0.20050105. This
can indicate media failure, lack of disk space, and/or hardware
problems. This is a fatal error and your install will be aborted.
Please verify your media and try your install again.

I've gotten this on 3 different cd's I've burned. To make sure it
wasn't a hardware problem of some sort, I installed Debain last night.
Went without a hitch, but *@Home doesn't like it... Any ideas as to
why?