[Asterisk-Users] How NuFone.Net's customer service works.

Trevor G. Hammonds trevor at skyhost.net
Mon Mar 14 18:51:11 MST 2005

Linn Boyd wrote on Monday, 14 March 2005 3:05 PM:

> Finally I got someone on the phone reguarding this and they said
> "don't bother us until after the 18th as we won't do anything, it
> says 10 days to provision a vanity" I told them, if the site said
> that, I wouldn't have accepted the terms.

Seven to 10 days to provision an 8XX number where a change of RESP ORG is
involved is certainly not unreasonable.  In fact, that is a fairly good
turnaround time, compared to MANY other ITSPs out there.

I have had great luck with NuFone for quite some time, save one technical
problem which was promptly resolved.  While some of NuFone's employee's
emails (to this list, at least) may be terse, they have never been
unreasonable, in my opinion.  They run a good service.

		Sincerely,
		Trevor Hammonds