[Asterisk-Users] How NuFone.Net's customer service works.

lboyd.lists at fractionit.com lboyd.lists at fractionit.com
Mon Mar 14 17:49:35 MST 2005

LOL, but 7 days to get a response to email to support? Never getting a
call back when I left a message? These two things where my biggest
problems. Also I went with LiveVOIP for a 800 number, they let me pick my
800 number and had it provisioned within about 20 minutes. It is currently
working on my * system and went live in less than one hour of me ordering
it. I looked on the wiki and it seems that I am not the only one to have
problems with NuFone, what is funny someone on IRC said they were great
when you get to digging around, that great comes from someone in the ip
block that the tech support was responding in email to us.

Cheers,

Linn